|Chairman||Jose Maria Sison|
|Founded||April 16, 2009|
|National affiliation||Bagong Alyansang Makabayan
Communist Party of the Philippines
|Colors||Blue, red, yellow|
|Seats in the Senate||
0 / 24
|Seats in the House of Representatives||
7 / 358
0 / 80
|Provincial vice governorships||
0 / 80
|Provincial board members||
0 / 756
|Part of a series on|
Makabayang Kowalisyon ng Mamamayan (Makabayan) (English: Makabayan Coalition - Patriotic Coalition, Patriotic Coalition of the People), is a coalition of twelve party-lists political parties in the Philippine House of Representatives. It was founded on April 16, 2009. The founding assembly was held at UP Theatre, Diliman, Quezon City.
Twelve party-lists are part of Makabayan :
- Bayan Muna (People First)
- Teachers : Alliance of Concerned Teachers
- Workers and Peasants : Anakpawis (Toiling Masses)
- Women : GABRIELA (General Assembly Binding Women for Integrity, Reform, Equality, Leadership and Action) Women's party
- Youth : Kabataan (Youth)
- Indigenous People : Katribu (Tribe)
- Migrants : Migrante (Migrants)
- Childs right : Akap-bata (Childcare)
- Governement Employees : COURAGE (Confederation for Unity Recognition and Advancement of Government Employees)
- Drivers : Piston
- Green party : Kalikasan
- Bicolano people : Aking Bikolnon
Makabayan also includes organizations that are not political parties, including:
- Peasants: KMP - Kilusang Magbubukid ng Pilipinas (Peasant Movement in the Philippines), Amihan (National Federation of Peasant Women), UMA (Unyon ng mga Manggagawa sa Agrikultura, Union of Agricultural Workers),
- Workers: KMU - Kilusang Mayo Uno (May First Movement),
- Youth and Students: Anakbayan, CEGP - College Editors Guild of the Philippines, LFS - League of Filipino Students, NUSP - National Union of Students of the Philippines, Karatula - Kabataang Artista para sa Tunay na Kalayaan (Youth Artists for Genuine Freedom), SCMP - Student Christian Movement of the Philippines
- Fisherfolk: Pamalakaya - Pambasang Lakas ng Kilusang Mamamalakaya Pilipinas (National Force of Fisherfolk Movement in the Philippines)
- Religious: PCPR - Promotion of Church People's Response, RMP - Rural Missionaries of the Philippines
- Health Workers: HEAD - Health Alliance for Democracy
- Scientists: Agham- Advocates of Science and Technology for the People
- Teachers: CONTEND - Congress of Teachers and Educators for Nationalism and Democracy
- Cultural Workers: CAP - Concerned Artists of the Philippines, Sinagbayan
- Indigenous People: KAMP - Kalipunan ng mga Katutubong Mamamayan ng Pilipinas
- Human Rights Defenders: KARAPATAN - Advancement for the Advancement of People's Rights
- Lawyers: NUPL - National Union of People's Lawyers
- 8th Congress (1987–1992) - Two (2) seats.
- 12th Congress (2001–2004) - Three (3) seats.
- 13th Congress (2004–2007) - Six (6) seats.
- 14th Congress (2007–2010) - Eight (8) seats.
- 15th Congress (2010–2013) - Seven (7) seats.
- 16th Congress (2013–2016) - Seven (7) seats.