Make Believe (Toto song)
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|This article needs additional or better citations for verification. (June 2010) (Learn how and when to remove this template message)|
|Single by Toto|
|from the album Toto IV|
|B-side||"We Made It"
"Lovers In The Night" (Holland)
|Released||August 7, 1982|
|Toto singles chronology|
"Make Believe" is a hit song by the American rock band Toto, released as the second single from their triple platinum 1982 album Toto IV. It peaked at #19 in Cash Box magazine and at #30 on the Billboard Hot 100 chart on 9/25/82.
- Bobby Kimball - lead and backing vocals
- Steve Lukather - guitars, backing vocal
- David Paich - pianos, synthesizer, backing vocal
- Steve Porcaro - synthesizer
- David Hungate - bass
- Jeff Porcaro - drums, percussion
- Additional musicians
- Tom Kelly - backing vocal
- Jon Smith - saxophone
- Toto IV singles on Billboard Charts, AllMusicGuide.
|This 1980s song–related article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|