Make My Day
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Make My Day may refer to:
- "Make My Day" (Mai Kuraki song), 2002
- "Make My Day" (Martin Vučić song), 2005
- "Make My Day" (Yui Aragaki song), 2008
- Make My Day, a song by Motörhead from the 1991 album 1916
- Make My Day, a 2010 album by Maria Haukaas Storeng, or the title song
- Make My Day, a 2012 EP by Pia
In other uses:
- Make My Day Law or the Castle Doctrine, an American legal doctrine regarding the use of deadly force in one's residence
- "Go ahead, make my day", a catchphrase used by the fictional film character Dirty Harry Callahan, portrayed by Clint Eastwood
- Make My Day (TV series), a 2009 program broadcast by TV Land
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Make My Day.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.