Make me a sandwich
For example, during Hillary Clinton's 2008 campaign for the Democratic nomination for United States President, it was noted in the news that a Facebook group had been created titled "Hillary Clinton: Stop Running for President and Make Me a Sandwich."
- (19 April 2010). Make Me a Sandwich? Not on My Watch, StateCollege.com
- Elsworth, Catherine (25 July 2008). Katie Couric is right to criticise sexist US, The Telegraph
- Shipman, Claire (30 May 2008). Hey Hill: Love Your Hair, Now Iron My Shirt, ABC News
- Fortini, Amanda (13 April 2008). The Feminist Reawakening, New York Magazine
- (10 September 1995). No Gender Is Off Limits for Schmidt, Chicago Tribune
- Roy G. D'Andrade and Claudia Strauss (1992). Human Motives and Cultural Models. Cambridge University Press. p. 98. Retrieved March 25, 2014.