From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up Makemake or makemake in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Makemake may refer to:
- Makemake, a dwarf planet in the Kuiper belt
- Makemake (deity), the creator of humanity in the mythology of Easter Island
- a make-makefile tool in build automation
- "Make Make", a song by Mike Oldfield from Heaven's Open
- The Makemakes, an Austrian pop-rock band
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Makemake.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.