|Born||Makenzie Jade Vega
February 10, 1994
Los Angeles, California, U.S.
|Relatives||Alexa Vega (sister)|
Life and career
At the age of five, Vega played one of the children of Teddie Cochran (Geena Davis) in The Geena Davis Show. In 2000, she was cast as Annie, the Campbells' precocious daughter in The Family Man. The following year, Vega was seen again playing Chloe in Made which starred Vince Vaughn, Jon Favreau and Famke Janssen. In 2004, she played Diana Gordon, daughter of Dr. Lawrence Gordon (Cary Elwes) and Alison Gordon (Monica Potter) in the horror film Saw. Her next movie was Sin City, in which she played young Nancy Callahan, alongside Bruce Willis. Vega then appeared in Just My Luck as Katy, starring Lindsay Lohan and McFly, and also in the summer blockbuster X-Men: The Last Stand as the Prison Truck Little Girl, which was one of the forms that the shapeshifter Mystique took in the film.
Vega played Grace Florrick, the daughter of Alicia Florrick (Julianna Margulies), in the CBS drama The Good Wife; she was a regular cast member through six of the show's seven seasons, and was recurring cast member in the seventh and final season, with Grace providing critical plot elements to the series' finale. In 2015, Vega was cast in the lead role in the thriller film Fender Bender, which is set to premiere on the Chiller channel in June 2016.
|2000||Family Man, TheThe Family Man||Annie Campbell|
|2004||Chestnut: Hero Of Central Park||Sal|
|2005||Sin City||Young Nancy Callahan|
|2006||Just My Luck||Katy Hardin|
|2006||X-Men: The Last Stand||Prison Truck Little Girl|
|2007||In the Land of Women||Paige Hardwicke|
|1999||Dr. Quinn: Revolutions||Maria||Television film|
|2000–01||Geena Davis Show, TheThe Geena Davis Show||Eliza Ryan||Main role|
|2006||Justice||Mary Nicks||Episodes: "Wrongful Death", "Crucified" (uncredited)|
|2007||Ghost Whisperer||Becca Cahill||Episode: "All Ghosts Lead to Grandview"|
|2009||ER||Vera||Episode: "I Feel Good"|
|2009–16||Good Wife, TheThe Good Wife||Grace Florrick||Main role (seasons 1–6); recurring role (season 7)|
|2014||The Assault||Sam Gleason||Television film|
- "Makenzie Vega". TV Guide. Retrieved 2016-06-05.
- Gerardo Reyes (September 7, 2009). "Ex-spy has price on head, ache in heart". Miami Herald. Retrieved 2011-03-08.
Alexa Vega 21 is his oldest daughter with former Miami model Gina Rue With about 40 films in her career Alexa is mostly known for her role in the Spy Kids ...
- Amaris Castillo (November 7, 2011). "Introducing Makenzie Vega from 'The Good Wife'". Latina. Retrieved 2016-05-16.
- "RE: Questions for Miss Alexa Vega". alexa-vega.com. Retrieved August 20, 2006.
My father's side is Colombian (Bogota)... and I don't know why they said my mom was Italian. lol... She's not. My family and I were trying to figure out what my mom was, but we can only go back to 5 generations and they were all from Florida. haha. so .. Floridian? ahhah... my moms last name is French though.
- "Alexa Vega Biography". Film Reference.
- Cynthia Loggia (May 23, 2000). "Alexa and Makenzie Vega". Variety. Retrieved 2016-05-16.
- Joe Leydon (December 10, 2000). "Review: 'The Family Man'". Variety. Retrieved 2016-05-16.
- "It's Evening in America". Vanity Fair. May 2012. Page 158.
- Kate Stanhope (May 9, 2016). "'The Good Wife': What's Next for the Cast". The Hollywood Reporter. Retrieved 2016-05-16.
Makenzie Vega (Grace): A series regular for six of the show's seven seasons, the younger (fictional) Florrick child still played an important role in the finale...
- Clark Collis (November 4, 2015). "The Good Wife actress Makenzie Vega joins cast of horror-thriller Fender Bender". Variety. Retrieved 2016-05-16.