From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up maki or Maki in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Maki may refer to:
- Mäki, a surname of Finnish origin (and list of people with the name)
- Maki (name), a Japanese given name and surname (and list of people with the name)
- Maki, Ravar, Kerman Province, Iran
- Maki, Rigan, Kerman Province, Iran
- Maki, Razavi Khorasan, Iran
- Maki, Niigata (Kubiki), Japan
- Maki, Niigata (Kambara), Japan
- Mąki, Poland
- Maki (current political party), the Communist Party of Israel, formerly known as Rakah
- Maki (historical political party), the original Communist Party of Israel, which disappeared in the 1970s
- Maki Engineering, a Grand Prix racing constructor
- Maki (ship), several Japanese ships named Maki (槙（槇） / まき?, "podocarpaceae")
- Makizushi, a variety of sushi
- Ring-tailed lemur
- Maki, an open source icon set for map designers, created by Mapbox 
Maki Mania: Congolese born entrepreneur based in Johannesburg, South Africa.
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Maki.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.