Making the Cut (2020 TV series)
Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Making the Cut|
|Country of origin||United States|
|No. of seasons||1|
|No. of episodes||10|
|Running time||59–69 minutes|
|Production company(s)||SKR Productions|
|Original network||Prime Video|
|Original release||March 27, 2020 –|
|Related shows||Project Runway|
|Jonny Cota||35||Los Angeles, California, U.S.||Winner|
|Esther Perbandt||43||Berlin, Germany||Runner-up|
|Sander Bos||24||Hasselt, Belgium||3rd|
|Megan Smith||38||Kansas City, Kansas, U.S.||4th|
|Ji Won Choi||26||Moore, Oklahoma, U.S.||5th|
|Rinat Brodach||35||Gan Yavne, Israel||6th|
|Sabato Russo||64||Milan, Italy||7th|
|Will Riddle||31||Paris, Stark County, Ohio, U.S.||8th|
|Troy Arnold||34||New York City, New York, U.S.||9th|
|Joshua Hupper||38||Columbus, Ohio, U.S.||10th|
|Martha Gottwald||28||Richmond, Virginia, U.S.||11th|
|Jasmine Chong||31||Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia||12th|
|No.||Title||Original release date |
|1||"Heidi and Tim Are Back"||March 27, 2020|
|2||"Haute Couture"||March 27, 2020|
|3||"Collaboration"||April 3, 2020|
|4||"Fight For Your Life"||April 3, 2020|
|5||"Streetwear"||April 10, 2020|
|6||"Opposing Forces"||April 10, 2020|
|7||"Digital Marketing Campaign"||April 17, 2020|
|8||"Brand Evolution"||April 17, 2020|
|9||"Pop Up Shop"||April 24, 2020|
|10||"The Winner: The Next Global Brand"||April 24, 2020|
|Jonny||IN||LOW||HIGH||WIN||HIGH||HIGH||WIN||LOW||WIN||WINNER||10 - The Winner: The Next Global Brand|
|Sander||IN||IN||WIN||IN||IN[b]||WIN||IN||HIGH||OUT||9 - Pop Up Shop|
|Megan||IN||IN||HIGH||HIGH||IN||IN||HIGH||OUT||8 - Brand Evolution|
|Ji Won||HIGH||HIGH[c]||IN||IN||IN||LOW||OUT||7 - Digital Marketing Campaign|
|Rinat||IN||IN||IN||IN||WIN||OUT||6 - Opposing Forces|
|Sabato||IN||IN||WIN||IN||OUT||5 - Streetwear|
|Will||IN||IN||LOW||OUT||4 - Fight For Your Life|
|Joshua||IN||IN||OUT||3 - Collaboration|
|Martha||LOW||OUT||2 - Haute Couture|
|Jasmine||OUT||1 - Heidi and Tim Are Back|
- This was a team challenge so there were two winners for the winning looks.
- Despite not being given a critique, Heidi informed Sander that his looks were not accessible and should be moving forward.
- Heidi informed Ji Won that her "Accessible" look would also be manufactured and be available to purchase on Amazon after an Amazon Fashion representative saw her look and liked it.
- The designer won the Making The Cut Season 1.
- The designer won the challenge.
- The designer had some of the best looks for the challenge but did not win.
- The designer received feedback but was deemed safe.
- The designer was deemed safe and did not receive feedback.
- The designer had some of the worst looks of the challenge but did not get eliminated.
- The designer was originally going to be eliminated, but the judges changed their mind.
- The designer was eliminated from the competition.
The series is executive produced by Klum, Gunn, Sara Rea, Page Feldman and Jennifer Love through SKR Productions.
- Petski, Denise (June 26, 2019). "Heidi Klum & Tim Gunn's Amazon Fashion Competition Series Gets Title, Naomi Campbell & Nicole Richie Among Judges". Deadline Hollywood. Retrieved June 26, 2019.
- Real, Evan (June 26, 2019). "Amazon Unveils Judges, Title of Heidi Klum and Tim Gunn's Fashion Competition Series". The Hollywood Reporter. Retrieved June 26, 2019.
- "Amazon Original Series "Making the Cut" Hosted by Heidi Klum & Tim Gunn to Premiere March 27th on Amazon Prime Video". The Futon Critic. January 14, 2020.
- "Making the Cut – Listings". The Futon Critic. Retrieved February 28, 2020.
- "Music from Making the Cut". Making the Cut Soundtrack. 2020-04-23.
- Andreeva, Nellie (September 7, 2018). "Heidi Klum & Tim Gunn Exit 'Project Runway', Team With Amazon For New Fashion Reality Series". Deadline Hollywood. Retrieved September 7, 2018.