Makoto Moriwaki (森脇真琴 Moriwaki Makoto) is an anime director born in Hokkaidō, Japan. In 1982, Moriwaki founded Animal House (あにまる屋 Animaru-ya) (now known as Ekura Animal (エクラアニマル Ekura Animaru)) with Yoshinobu Sanada, Toshiyuki Honda, and Hiroshi Fukutomi). From the first Doraemon movie produced by Shin'ei Dōga until 1989, she was in charge of production for the movies. She then acted as assistant director for Nobita's Monstrous Underwater Castle and the Kaibutsu-kun movie Demon Sword.
- Hime Chen! Otogi Chikku Idol Lilpri
- Highschool! Kimen-gumi Movie
- Hyper Doll
- Jewelpet Kira☆Deco!
- Dorami-chan: Mini-Dora SOS
- Onegai My Melody (storyboards)
- Onegai! Samia Don
- Oruchuban Ebichu
- PriPara (storyboards)
- Tantei Opera Milky Holmes
- Ashita Tenki ni Nare! (storyboards)
- Chu-Bra!! (storyboards)
- Doraemon: Nobita's Monstrous Underwater Castle (assistant director)
- Doraemon: Nobita's Pirate Hiking (storyboards, episode director)
- Doraemon: Sasuga no Sarutobi (chief in charge of character production)
- Dragon Quest (ep.11 storyboards)
- Kaibutsu-kun: Demon Sword (assistant director)
- Sonic X (storyboards, episode director)
- YAWARA! a fashionable judo girl! (production director)
- See (in Japanese) Neoutopia interview with Makoto Moriwaki. Accessed June 19, 2006.
|This article about one or more people who work in the anime industry is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|
|This biographical article related to film in Japan is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|