Makoto Satō (director)
This article needs additional citations for verification. (March 2013) (Learn how and when to remove this template message)
Makoto Satō (佐藤 真 Satō Makoto, September 12, 1957 - September 4, 2007) was a Japanese documentary film director. Among his best-known films were Living On the River Agano, which describes people around the Agano River where incidents of Niigata Minamata disease were discovered, and Self and Others.
- Living on the River Agano (1992, 阿賀に生きる)
- Artists in Wonderland (1998, まひるのほし)
- Self and Others (2000, SELF AND OTHERS)
- Hanako (2001, 花子)
- Memories of Agano (2004, 阿賀の記憶)
- Out of Place: Memories of Edward Said (2005, エドワード・サイード OUT OF PLACE)
- "Konkūru no rekishi: 2006". Mainichi Eiga Konkūru. Retrieved 19 October 2012.