|Con Makris (owner)|
Number of employees
Makris Group is a privately owned South Australian based retail property group. The company focuses on sub-regional shopping centres.
Makris Group has the following shopping centres:
- North Adelaide Village Shopping Centre
- City Cross Shopping Centre - Adelaide CBD
- Marina Pier Holdfast Shores
- Hallett Cove Shopping Centre
- Gilles Plains Shopping Centre
- Bonnyrigg Plaza, Bonnyrigg, New South Wales
- Endeavour Hills Shopping Centre
Additionally it has two CBD office buildings, a hotel and a development site:
- Manpower House - Adelaide CBD
- Optus Centre - Adelaide CBD
- The Oxford Hotel - North Adelaide
- 88 O'Connell Street - former LeCornu site in North Adelaide
- Elliot, Scott (12 October 2010). "Makris sells two SA centres". Australian Financial Review.
- John Stensholt, John (29 April 2010). "A dream coming true". BRW.