20 April 1972|
|Education||Lysenko Kyiv Specialized Music Boarding School|
Kyiv National Economic University|
National Academy of Government Managerial Staff of Culture and Arts
Maksym Tymoshenko (Ukrainian: Максим Тимошенко, pronounced [mɑkˈsɪm tɪmɔˈʃɛnkɔ]; born 20 April 1972) is a Ukrainian culturologist and a social activist. He is a doctor of philosophy (2013), a professor of the National Academy of Government Managerial Staff of Culture and Arts (2014), an Honored Art Worker of Ukraine (2015), member of the Green Cross International Board (since October 2017).
His awards: the Order of Christ the Saviour (2001), the special prize "For a considerable contribution to promoting a positive image of Ukraine in the world" of the nationwide program "Person of the year" (2004), the title of Ambassador for Peace (2005), the Order of Merit, 3rd class (2006). He is the chairman of the board of the international charitable foundation Dukhovna Spadshcyna (Ukrainian: Духовна спадщина, Spiritual Heritage) (1997–2003, since 2003 its honorary chairman). The president of the international foundation Dni Ukrainy (Ukrainian: Дні України, Days of Ukraine) (since 2006). The president of the national environmental organization Green Cross Ukraine (since 2012).
Maksym Tymoshenko was born in Kyiv, Ukraine, on 20 April 1972 in the family of a teacher and the president of the Kyiv Conservatory Oleh Tymoshenko. Maksym Tymoshenko graduated from the Lysenko Kyiv Specialized Music Boarding School (1990). He graduated from the Kyiv National Economic University (1996, faculty of economy), MBA qualification. He got the second higher education at the National Academy of Government Managerial Staff of Culture and Arts (2012).
He worked at the Ukrainian Culture Foundation's Office in Kyiv (1991–1992, as the head of department; 1992–1993, as the director), at Nezalezhnist JSCB (1993–1997, as the chairman of the board), in the administration of the Verkhovna Rada of Ukraine (2003–2014), National Academy of Government Managerial Staff of Culture and Arts (since 2012, since 2013 as an associate professor, since 2014 as a professor). The place of residence the city of Kyiv.
Maksym Tymoshenko is the author of over 20 publications in academy books and periodicals. He participated in scientific conferences. He upheld his thesis titled "International humanitarian strategies in contemporary Ukraine as a systemic cultural and artistic phenomenon" (2012) and took his degree of doctor of philosophy (2013).
The Dni Ukrainy foundation under M. Tymoshenko's supervision promotes cultural achievements of the country. "Days of Ukraine in Europe" were held along the French Riviera (Cannes, Nice, Monte Carlo, 2004), in Paris (2004, 2005), Vatican City (2005), the Principality of Monaco (Monte Carlo, 2006, 2009).
Green Cross Ukraine (being under M. Tymoshenko's supervision since 2012) is a national committee of Green Cross International. The organization supports children affected by the accident at the Chernobyl nuclear power plant. Throughout 12 years of its work, over 40 thousand children were cured and restored to health.
During the Green Cross International General Assembly in October 2017, Maksym Tymoshenko was elected a member of the GCI Board.
- #The author's publications.
- Tymoshenko Maksym Olehovych. National Academy of Government Managerial Staff of Culture and Arts. 2015. (in Ukrainian)
- Decree of the President of Ukraine No 27/2015 "On presenting Ukraine's Government awards on the occasion of Ukraine's National Unity Day", 22 January 2015. Verkhovna Rada of Ukraine. 2015. (in Ukrainian)
- Presenting awards. Ukrainian Orthodox Church of the Kyivan Patriarchate. 2001. (in Ukrainian)
- International Prizes of 2004 Archived 25 September 2015 at the Wayback Machine.. Person of the year. (in Ukrainian)
- Ambassadors of Peace. This sonorous title was given to the Kyivites Mykhailo Zakharash, Tetyana Popova, Maksym Tymoshenko, Yuri Bohutsky and Yuri Shcherbak. Khreshchatyk. 9 November 2005. (in Ukrainian)
- Decree of the President of Ukraine No 40/2006 "On presenting Ukraine's Government awards", 20 January 2006. Verkhovna Rada of Ukraine. 2006. (in Ukrainian)
- The foundation's structure. Dni Ukrainy. (in Ukrainian)
- Cooperation, development and achievements of Green Cross Ukraine. Green Cross Ukraine. 11 April 2013.
- The year of Joseph Haydn // Exclusive Style. 2009. November–December. P. 15.
- Tymoshenko Maksym Olehovych. Ukraine's honorary names. (in Ukrainian)
- Імена України 2007 : біогр. енциклопедичний словник. К. : Фенікс, 2007. С. 509. (in Ukrainian)
- Aksyonova, M. Ukrainian stars off to Monte Carlo. What's On Kyiv. October 2006.
- Italy to host "Days of Ukraine in Europe" on 26–31 July. Ukrinform. 22 July 2005.
- Horobets, M. Days of Ukrainian culture in Monaco. Welcome to Ukraine. October 2006.
- About us. Green Cross Ukraine.
- "Maksym Tymoshenko". Green Cross International. Retrieved 2017-11-11.
- Тимошенко, М. О. Гуманітарні аспекти державної культурної політики сучасної України // Трансформація освіти і культура: традиції та сучасність : матеріали міжнар. наук.-творчої конференції, Одеса–Київ–Варшава, 2–3 травня 2012 р. К., 2012. С. 95. (in Ukrainian)
- Тимошенко, М. О. Міжнародні гуманітарні стратегії в сучасній Україні як системний культуротворчий феномен : автореф. дис. … канд. культурології : 26.00.01. К., 2012. 20 с. (in Ukrainian)
- Тимошенко, М. О. Персоніфікація композиторської творчості як спосіб усвідомлення та презентації ціннісного культурного досвіду // Культура і сучасність. К., 2013. № 1. С. 99–104. (in Ukrainian)
- Тимошенко, М. О. До питання про національно-стильові чинники в культурно-мистецькому просторі // Культура і сучасність. К., 2014. № 1. C. 77–82. (in Ukrainian)
- Тимошенко М. О. // Хто є хто в Україні. К. : КІС, 2006. С. 963. (in Ukrainian)
- Ємельянова, Л. П. Родина Тимошенків. К., 2012. С. 66–117, 172–189. (in Ukrainian)
|Wikimedia Commons has media related to Maksym Tymoshenko.|
- Maksym Tymoshenko in the Current Discourse program. KRT channel. 15 December 2013. (in Ukrainian)
- Maksym O. Tymoshenko. Publishing House Logos Ukraine. 2015. (in Ukrainian) (in English)