From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
(Redirected from Mal)
|Look up mal in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
MAL or Mal may refer to:
- Mal (Vidhan Sabha constituency), an assembly constituency in Jalpaiguri district of West Bengal, India
- Malbazar or Mal, a town in Jalpaiguri located in North Bengal, India.
- Malda district, (also spelled as Maldah or Maldaha) is a district in West Bengal, India
- Maldaha (Vidhan Sabha constituency), an assembly constituency in Maldah district of West Bengal, India
- Malhara (Vidhan Sabha constituency)(formerly, Malehra) Vidhan Sabha (Legislative Assembly) constituencies in Chhatarpur district of Madhya Pradesh state in central India.
- Malta (Amtrak station), a rail station in Montana, station code MAL
- Bada Malhera is a town and a nagar panchayat in Chhatarpur district of Madhya Pradesh, India.
- Tirumala is a hill town in Tirupati Metropolitan area of Andhra Pradesh, India.
- Kirori Mal College is one of the constituent college of the University of Delhi, located in New Delhi, India.
- A village in Oţelu Roşu town, Caraş-Severin County, Romania
- A village in Sâg Commune, Sălaj County, Romania
- MAL (gene), a human gene that encodes myelin and lymphocyte protein
- Maritime Administration of Latvia, government agency of Latvia that oversees maritime affairs
- Median arcuate ligament, a ligament under the diaphragm on the posterior abdominal wall
- Message Abstraction Layer, a CCSDS Spacecraft Monitor and Control standard
- Methyl aminolevulinate, a photosensitiser used for photodynamic therapy for skin problems
- Mid-America League, a short lived independent minor baseball league
- Model Arab League, an educational program that simulates the activities of the Arab League
- MonetDB Assembly Language, an assembly-like language used by the MonetDB database
- Maackia amurensis leukoagglutinin, lectin from the tree Maackia amurensis
- MAL Hungarian Aluminium (MAL Magyar Alumínium Termelő és Kereskedelmi Zrt.), a Hungarian aluminum manufacturer
- Military Administration Lira, another name of the Tripolitanian lira
- Mal people, an ethnic group of Southeast Asia
- Mal (caste), a Hindu group of India
- Mal Muslim, a Muslim group of India and Bangladesh
- Mal (name), a list of people with the given name, nickname or surname
- Mal Ryder (born 1944), stage name of British singer Paul Bradley Couling
- Mal, in the film Inception, played by Marion Cotillard
- MAL (Captain Planet), Dr. Blight's evil supercomputer in the Captain Planet and the Planeteers series
- Mal Duncan, a DC Comic Book character
- Mal Reynolds, protagonist of the Firefly science-fiction franchise
- Mal (surfing), the longboard style of surfboard
- Mal language, a Mon–Khmer language of Laos and Thailand
- Alaskan Malamute, a generally large breed of domestic dog, nicknamed Mal
- Methallylescaline, a hallucinogenic drug synthesized by Alexander Shulgin
- Mal: Live 4 to 1, a live album by Mal Waldron
- mål, one of the Norwegian units of measurement of area
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title MAL.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.