Early life and education
Kaba did an internship at the French Ministry of Foreign Affairs before working as an adviser at the Guinean ministry of economy, finance and planning from 1996 until 1999. She has worked on several development projects with the European Union and oversaw analysis of the European Commission's partnership with South Africa related to macroeconomics and budgetary transparency.
- "Malada Kaba" (in French). Leaders Afrique.
- Freland, François-Xavier (8 March 2017). "Guinée : pour Malado Kaba, ministre de l'Économie, " on peut s'endetter quand il s'agit d'investir dans des projets productifs "". Jeune Afrique (in French). Retrieved 16 May 2017.
- Tagba, Kamailoudini (7 January 2016). "Guinea: Malado Kaba, country's new Minister of Economy & Finance". The North Africa Post. Retrieved 16 May 2017.
- Diallo, Malick (11 January 2016). "Guinea: Malado Kaba, New Minister of Economy". Africa News Agency. Retrieved 16 May 2017.
- "Commodities, Rainfall, Instability Biggest Challenges —African Ministers". International Monetary Fund. 8 October 2016. Retrieved 16 May 2017.