From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
This article has multiple issues. Please help improve it or discuss these issues on the talk page. (Learn how and when to remove these template messages)(Learn how and when to remove this template message)
|Family owned corporation|
|Headquarters||San Lazzaro di Savena, Italy|
|Antonio Malaguti II (CEO)|
Number of employees
- F15 Firefox — a 50 cc sport scooter with digital dash, liquid-cooled engine and twin disk brakes. Unlike the European version, for the US only limited number of units were imported and they featured limited numbers, certificates, and gold plated numbers in the Ben Bostrom US edition. Both the 50 and 150cc version have 16 inch wheels
- F10 Jet Line — fit with a Minarelli Italian motor. Features include an under-the-seat storage box, optional rear rack, body extension passenger foot-rests, center stand, electric start, and automatic transmission.
- F12 Phantom — includes Paioli shocks, Grimeca brakes, alloy wheels, Pirelli/Maxxis Tires
- F18 Warrior —has a 150 cc engine. The Madison was only purchased for limited release in US and was never sold for general distribution.
- Company, Malaguti S.p.A., retrieved 2010-03-03