Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up Malak in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Mal'ak (also spelled Malak, Melek) may refer to:
- Malak Hifni Nasif (1886-1918), Egyptian feminist and poet
- Malak Karsh (1915–2001), Canadian photographer
- Malak, Northern Territory a suburb in the City of Darwin, Australia
- Mal'ak Elohim or angel of the Lord
- Darth Malak, a character from the fictional Star Wars universe
- Angels in Judaism
- Malach (disambiguation)
- Malik (disambiguation)
- Malakh, a Somali title meaning war leader
- Melek (disambiguation)
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Malak.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.