From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Malakand (Pashto: ملاکنډ) may refer to:
- in Pakistan
- Malakand District, a district in Khyber Pakhtunkhwa, also known as Malakand Protected Area
- Malakand Agency, a tribal area in the North West Frontier Province before 1970
- Malakand Division, an administrative division between 1970 and 2000
- Malakand Pass, location of Malakand Fort
- University of Malakand
- SS Malakand, the name of two ships
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Malakand.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.