Jump to navigation Jump to search
Malakand (Pashto: ملاکنډ) may refer to:
- in Pakistan
- Malakand District, a district in Khyber Pakhtunkhwa, also known as Malakand Protected Area
- Malakand Agency, a tribal area in the North West Frontier Province before 1970
- Malakand Division, an administrative division between 1970 and 2000
- Malakand Fort, a fort in Khyber Pakhtunwala
- Malakand Pass, a mountain pass, the location of Malakand Fort
- University of Malakand, a public university in Pakistan
- SS Malakand, the name of two ships
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Malakand.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.