Malambo may refer to:
- Malambo, Cotabato, an inactive volcano on Mindanao, The Philippines
- Malambo, Atlántico, Colombia
- Malambo, Tanzania
- One of the Zambian Parliamentary Constituencies
- Malambo (dance), an Argentine step dance dating from around 1600
- Malambo (1942 film), a 1942 film
- Malambo (1984 film), a 1984 film by Milan Dor
- "Malambo No. 1", a song sung by Yma Sumac
- Croton malambo, a tree of genus Croton, or its bark
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Malambo.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.