Malaysia–Switzerland relations refers to bilateral foreign relations between the two countries, Malaysia and Switzerland. Malaysia has an embassy in Bern, and Switzerland has an embassy in Kuala Lumpur.
Switzerland maintains good contacts in the educational field and supports projects of the International Tropical Timber Organization (ITTO) for the sustainable management of tropical forests. Many Swiss companies has operating in Malaysia. Since 2011, there are currently 792 Swiss nationals who reside in Malaysia. Several agreements, such as avoidance on tax were also been signed. Many Swiss foods brand such as chocolates and yogurts has reach Malaysian markets and popular in the country.
- "Official Website of Embassy of Malaysia, Bern". Ministry of Foreign Affairs, Malaysia. Retrieved 7 February 2014.
- "Embassy Kuala Lumpur". Federal Department of Foreign Affairs. Retrieved 7 February 2014.
- "Bilateral relations between Switzerland and Malaysia". Federal Department of Foreign Affairs. Retrieved 7 February 2014.
- "MALAYSIA,SWITZERLAND : Swiss Semiconductor firm chooses Penang for its new manufacturing unit". Machine Evolution. 10 February 2012. Retrieved 7 February 2014.
- "AGREEMENT BETWEEN THE GOVERNMENT OF MALAYSIA AND THE SWISS FEDERAL COUNCIL FOR THE AVOIDANCE OF DOUBLE TAXATION WITH RESPECT TO TAXES ON INCOME" (PDF). Inland Revenue Board of Malaysia. 1 January 1974. Retrieved 7 February 2014.
- Melody Ng (6 July 2009). "Toblerone brings a piece of Switzerland to Malaysia". The Moodie Report. Retrieved 7 February 2014.