Malaysia Agro Exposition Park Serdang
The Malaysia Agro Exposition Park Serdang or MAEPS is the largest agro park in Malaysia and Asia. It was created under an initiative by the Malaysian Ministry of Agriculture to be a venue for meetings, incentives, conferences and exhibitions (MICE), especially for those catering towards the agriculture, horticulture and agrotourism field.
Located in Seri Kembangan, Petaling District, Selangor, MAEPS is situated to the south of the Malaysian Agricultural Research and Development Institute. It is accessible via the South Klang Valley Expressway.
The convention centre has four halls (Halls A to D), which are situated on 368 acres (149 hectares) of land. The buildings and outdoor spaces were carefully designed to bring out the best of the natural beauty of the surrounding landscape.
The Malaysia Agriculture, Horticulture and Agrotourism Show (MAHA) is held here once every two years. The last was held in 2014.
- 11–23 August 2008 : Malaysia Agriculture, Horticulture and Agrotourism Show (MAHA 2008)
- Export Furniture Exhibition, 2009
- 29 November - 12 December 2010 : Malaysia Agriculture, Horticulture and Agrotourism Show (MAHA 2010)
- Malaysia Agriculture, Horticulture & Agrotourism International Show, 2012
- Malaysia International Tourism Exchange, 2012
- Karnival & Ekspo Kemahiran Kebangsaan, 2013
- Urbanscapes 2013
- Lookout Tower
- Exhibition Hall
- VIP Room
- Conference Room
- LED Screen
- Ample parking space
- Ticketing Counter
- Information Centre
|This article about a Malaysian building or structure is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|
|This article about a location in the Sultanate of Selangor is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|