From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up Malaysian in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Malaysian may refer to:
- Something from or related to Malaysia, a country in Southeast Asia
- Malaysian language, spoken mainly in Malaysia
- Malaysian people, citizen of Malaysia regardless of their ethnicities and national origin
- Malaysian diaspora, Malaysian emigrants and their descendants around the world
- Malaysian cuisine, the food and food culture of Malaysia
- Malaysian culture, culture associated with Malaysia
- Malaysian names, names as used by the Malaysian people
- All pages beginning with "Malaysian"
- Malaya (disambiguation)
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Malaysian.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.