Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up Malaysian in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Malaysian may refer to:
- Something from or related to Malaysia, a country in Southeast Asia
- Malaysian language, spoken mainly in Malaysia
- Malaysian people, people who are identified with the country of Malaysia regardless of their ethnicities. Most Malaysians are of Malay, Chinese and Indian descent.
- Malaysian diaspora, Malaysian emigrants and their descendants around the world
- Malaysian cuisine, the food and food culture of Malaysia
- Malaysian culture, culture associated with Malaysia
- The callsign and colloquial name of Malaysia Airlines
- Malaysian names, names as used by the Malaysian people
- All pages beginning with Malaysian
- All pages with a title containing Malaysian
- Malays (disambiguation)
- Malaya (disambiguation)
- Malay (disambiguation)
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Malaysian.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.