Malaysia Makkal Sakti Party
|Founded||11 May 2009|
|Headquarters||Shah Alam, Selangor|
|Colours||Yellow, orange, red, brown|
0 / 70
0 / 222
|Dewan Undangan Negeri:||
0 / 587
|This article is part of a series on the
politics and government of
The Malaysia Makkal Sakti Party (Malay: Parti Makkal Sakti Malaysia; Tamil: மலேஷியா மக்கள் சக்தி கட்சி) (abbrev: MMSP) is a political party in Malaysia that seeks to champion ethnic Malaysian-Indian issues. It is an unaffiliated offshoot of the apolitical Hindu Rights Action Force (HINDRAF) movement formed by disgruntled former members and has copied HINDRAF's slogan of People's Power (மக்கள் சக்தி / Makkal Sakti) as the party name.
- Fernandez, Joe (26 September 2009). "Makkal Sakti Party - Hindraf cries foul". Malaysiakini. Retrieved 17 November 2016.
- Veeranggan, Athi (20 May 2009). "Makkal Sakti versus Hindraf". Malaysiakini. Retrieved 17 November 2016.
- Loh, Foon Fong (10 October 2009). "Najib launches Malaysia Makkal Sakti Party". The Star. Retrieved 21 July 2011.
- Aurora (7 December 2010). "Makkal Sakti will not seek for seats, says president". Malaysia Today. Retrieved 17 November 2016.
- "Barisan Nasional Klang parliamentary committee members meeting". Malaysia Today. 15 August 2016. Retrieved 17 November 2016.
|This article about a Malaysian political party is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|