|Born:||October 27, 1993|
|Height:||5 ft 10 in (1.78 m)|
|Weight:||190 lb (86 kg)|
|High school:||Miramar (Miramar, Florida)|
|* Offseason and/or practice squad member only|
|Career NFL statistics|
High school career
Four-star recruit according to Rivals.com and ESPN, No.18 wide receiver prospect and No. 29 overall recruit in Florida according to ESPN. Choose Miami over Florida State.
Lewis was a reserve wide receiver during his time at Miami. At Miami's Pro Day Lewis ran a 4.44s 40-yard dash.
Lewis signed with the Miami Dolphins as an undrafted free agent on May 5, 2017. He was waived on September 2, 2017 and was signed to the practice squad the next day. He signed a reserve/future contract with the Dolphins on January 1, 2018.
- Lewis college career
- "PRESS RELEASE: Dolphins Sign 14 Undrafted College Free Agents". MiamiDolphins.com. May 5, 2017.
- "Dolphins Make Roster Moves". MiamiDolphins.com. September 2, 2017.
- "Dolphins Sign 8 To Practice Squad". MiamiDolphins.com. September 3, 2017.
- "Dolphins Sign 8 To Futures Contracts". MiamiDolphins.com. January 1, 2018.
- "Miami Dolphins Make Roster Moves". MiamiDolphins.com. September 1, 2018.
- Bouda, Nate. "Dolphins Release WR Travis Rudolph From PS, Sign WR Malcolm Lewis". NFLTradeRumors.co. Retrieved October 11, 2018.