Jump to navigation Jump to search
- Malcolm Lockheed; findagrave.com..Retrieved Aprill 11, 2019
- Parker, Dana T. Building Victory: Aircraft Manufacturing in the Los Angeles Area in World War II, pp. 59-76, Cypress, CA, 2013.
- Borth, Christy. Masters of Mass Production, pp. 244-245, Bobbs-Merrill Co., Indianapolis, IN, 1945.
- "Allan Lockheed". National Aviation Hall of Fame. Archived from the original on 2007-09-27. Retrieved 2010-01-17.
- Loughhead, Malcolm, "Braking apparatus," U.S. Patent no. 1,249,143 (filed: 1917 January 22 ; issued: 1917 December 4).
- Csere, Csaba (January 1988), "10 Best Engineering Breakthroughs", Car and Driver, 33 (7), p. 61.
|This article about a United States businessperson is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|