Malcolm X (disambiguation)
(Redirected from Malcolm X (film))
Malcolm X (1925–1965) was an African American Muslim minister, public speaker, and human rights activist.
Malcolm X may also refer to:
- Malcolm X (1972 film), a 1972 documentary film
- Malcolm X (1992 film), a 1992 biographical film
- Malcolm X (soundtrack), the soundtrack to the 1992 film
- Malcolm X: A Life of Reinvention, a 2011 biography
- Malcolm X: Make It Plain, a 1994 documentary
- Malcolm X College, a college in Chicago
- Malcolm X Liberation University, an education institute in North Carolina which operated from October 25, 1969 to June 28, 1973
- "Malcolm X", song by Bongi Makeba, performed 1972 and recorded 1974 by her mother Miriam Makeba
- Malcolm X House Site, the house Malcolm X first lived in
- Malcolm X Park, in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
- Malcolm X Park (album), a 1988 album by Unrest
- Malcolm X Shabazz High School, a high school in New Jersey
- Malcolm X. Hamilton, a former American footballer
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Malcolm X.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.