Malcolm X (disambiguation)
(Redirected from Malcolm X (film))Jump to navigation Jump to search
Malcolm X (1925–1965) was an African American Muslim minister, public speaker, and human rights activist.
Malcolm X may also refer to:
- Malcolm X (1972 film), a documentary film
- Malcolm X (1992 film), a biographical film
- Malcolm X: A Life of Reinvention, a 2011 biography
- Malcolm X: Make It Plain, a 1994 documentary
- Malcolm X College, a college in Chicago
- Malcolm X Liberation University, an education institute in North Carolina from 1969 to 1973
- "Malcolm X", song by Bongi Makeba, performed in 1972 and recorded in 1974 by Miriam Makeba
- Malcolm X. Hamilton, former American footballer
- Malcolm X House Site, the house Malcolm X first lived in
- Malcolm X Park, a park in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
- Malcolm X Park (album), a 1988 album by Unrest
- Malcolm X Shabazz High School, a high school in New Jersey
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Malcolm X.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.