Male dominance (BDSM)
The lead section of this article may need to be rewritten. (May 2015) (Learn how and when to remove this template message)
Practices of domination common to many BDSM and other various sexual relationships are also prevalent, such as various forms of body worship, cock and ball worship, ass worship, fellatio, foot worship; tease and denial; corporal punishment including spanking, breast torture, caning, whipping; orgasm denial; and as well as verbal humiliation, face slapping, hair pulling, dripping hot wax on the genitals, spitting, golden showers, "forced" chastity, and irrumatio.
A 1995 study indicates that 71% of heterosexual males preferred a dominant-initiator role, and 89% of heterosexual females who are active in BDSM expressed a preference for a submissive role, suggesting a preference for a dominant male.
Maledom fiction began with the works of the Marquis de Sade who wrote about sexual scenarios in which men tortured others, primarily women. The term "sadism" is derived from de Sade's name. Since then, the lifestyle around male dominance has grown into a large part of the BDSM scene.
Other works include:
- John Warren, The Loving Dominant, Greenery Press, 2001, ISBN 1-890159-20-4
- Jack Rinella, The Master's Manual: Handbook of Erotic Dominance, Daedalus Publishing, 1997, ISBN 1-881943-03-8
- Clothed male, naked female
- Dominance and submission
- Female dominance
- Female submission
- Gender role
- Male submission
- Ernulf, Kurt E.; Innala, Sune M. (1995). "Sexual bondage: A review and unobtrusive investigation". Archives of Sexual Behavior. 24 (6): 631–54. doi:10.1007/BF01542185. PMID 8572912.
- Breslow, Norman; Evans, Linda; Langley, Jill (1985). "On the prevalence and roles of females in the sadomasochistic subculture: Report of an empirical study". Archives of Sexual Behavior. 14 (4): 303–17. doi:10.1007/BF01550846. PMID 4051718.
- Levitt, Eugene E.; Moser, Charles; Jamison, Karen V. (1994). "The prevalence and some attributes of females in the sadomasochistic subculture: A second report". Archives of Sexual Behavior. 23 (4): 465–73. doi:10.1007/BF01541410. PMID 7993186.
- "EL James' Fifty Shades of Grey tops New York Times list - BBC News". BBC News. Retrieved 2016-06-09.
|Wikimedia Commons has media related to Maledom.|
- Taken In Hand, a website focused on consensually male-controlled marriages
- Male Domination on Wipipedia, the specialist BDSM wiki
- Alternative Albany The study of BDSM and Gorean lifestyles through the eyes of a dominant male
|This BDSM-related article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|