Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up malevolence or malevolent in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Malevolence may refer to:
- Malevolence (film), a 2003 film by Stevan Mena
- Malevolent (2018 film), a 2018 film by Olaf de Fleur
- To Your Last Death, formerly Malevolent, an upcoming American animated film
- Malevolence (I Declare War album)
- Malevolence (New Years Day album)
- Malevolence (ship), a Star Wars ship
- Malevolence: The Sword of Ahkranox, a procedurally generated indie RPG
- Malevolence (Solanum atropurpureum), a flowering shrub in the Nightshade family
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Malevolence.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.