From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
(Redirected from Malevolent)
||The present disambiguation page holds the title of a primary topic, and an article needs to be written about it. It is believed to qualify as a broad-concept article. It may be written directly at this page, or drafted elsewhere then moved over here. Related titles should be described in Malevolence, while unrelated titles should be moved to Malevolence (disambiguation).||
|Look up malevolence or malevolent in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Malevolence may refer to:
Television, film, music, comic books
- Malevolence (film), a 2003 film by Stevan Mena
- Malevolence (album), an album by deathcore band I Declare War.
- Malevolence (New Years Day album), an album by rock band New Years Day
- Malevolence (band), a heavy metal band
- Malevolence (ship), a Star Wars ship
- Malevolence: The Sword of Ahkranox, a procedurally generated indie RPG
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Malevolence.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.