6 June 1977 
|Height||1.77 m (5 ft 10 in)|
Małgosia Bela (born Małgorzata Bela, 6 June 1977) is a Polish fashion model and actress. She made her debut as a runway model for Comme des Garçons, Givenchy, and Balenciaga in 1998, and appeared in various photoshoots for Vogue. In 2004, she made her film debut in the Polish film Ono, and in 2016 was cast in Luca Guadagnino's Suspiria remake.
Bela became a successful runway and editorial model in the late nineties, appearing on the covers of many international editions of Vogue, including Vogue Italia and Vogue Paris. Lanvin, Valentino, Jil Sander, and Versace enlisted her in their advertising campaigns.
In 2001 Bela moved on to an acting career, playing leading role in the Polish movie Stranger (dir. Małgorzata Szumowska) and the Italian/Polish production Karol: A Man Who Became Pope about the Polish Pope John Paul II.
She returned to the fashion industry in 2006, appearing in advertising campaigns for the houses of Lanvin, Louis Vuitton, Chloé, Jil Sander, Donna Karan, and Marc by Marc Jacobs, and for retailers H&M and Barneys.
She appeared in the Pirelli Calendar 2009. She made a Halloween photo session for Harper's Bazaar with photographer Tim Walker and film director Tim Burton. In April 2011 Malgosia appeared on the cover of Vogue Turkey, photographed by Cuneyt Akeroglu. Also in 2011 Małgosia took part - for second time - in the Pirelli Calendar of 2012.
|2005||Karol, un uomo diventato Papa||Hanna Tuszynska||Television film|
|2006||Karol, un Papa rimasto uomo||Hanna Tuszynska||Television film|
|2006||We're All Christs||Ela|
|2011||Janosik: A True Story||Maria|
|2011||Without Secrets||Weronika Kasprzyk||Series; 8 episodes|
- "Malgosia Bela - Fashion Model". New York Magazine. Retrieved December 28, 2016.
- "Pirelli Calendar 2009". Pirelli. Archived from the original on May 15, 2010. Retrieved December 26, 2016.
- Stranger, imdb.com.
- "Tim Burton’s Tricks & Treats: Malgosia Bela, Evelina Mambetova, Sophie Srej in Harper’s Bazaar October 2009", thefashiontime.com.
- Haim, Daniel. (3 April 2011) Cuneyt Akeroglu photographs Malgosia Bela for Vogue Turkey. Bloginity.com.
- Pirelli Calendar 2012 - Kate Moss & Lara Stone. Vogue, (UK). 7 December 2011.
- Farrow, Kevin (November 1, 2016). "Suspiria Remake Bas Original Star". Sceam Horror Mag. Retrieved December 28, 2016.
|This article about a Polish actor or actress is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|
|This biographical article about a model is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|
|This biographical article related to fashion is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|