From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Malia could refer to:
- Malia, Cyprus, a village in southern Cyprus
- Malia, Crete, a town on the north coast of Crete
- Malia or Maliya, a taluka (administrative division) in the Saurashtra region of Gujarat, India
- Malia, Iran, a village
- Malians (Greek tribe), in Ancient Greece
- Liz Malia, American politician
- Martin Malia (1924–2004), American historian specializing in Russian history
- Malia Hosaka (born 1969), American professional wrestler
- Malia Jones (born 1977), American model and surfer
- Malia Scotch Marmo, American screenwriter
- Malia Metella (born 1982), French Olympian swimmer
- Malia Obama (born 1998), daughter of U.S. President Barack Obama.
- Malia (singer), a Malawian vocalist
- Francis (footballer) (born 1981), full name Francisco Jesús Pérez Malia, Spanish footballer
- Other uses
- Malia (bird), a passerine bird endemic to Sulawesi
- Malta Library and Information Association
- Malia (Hawaiian canoe)
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Malia.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.