|Look up Malia or malia in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Malia may refer to:
- Malia, Crete, a town on the north coast of Crete
- Malia, Cyprus, a village in southern Cyprus
- Malia, Iran, a village
- Malia, a taluk(a) (administrative division) in Junagadh district, Gujarat, India
- Liz Malia (born 1949), American politician
- Martin Malia (1924–2004), American historian specializing in Russian history
- Malia Hosaka (born 1969), American professional wrestler
- Malia Jones (born 1977), American model and surfer
- Malia Scotch Marmo, American screenwriter
- Malia Metella (born 1982), French Olympian swimmer
- Malia Obama (born 1998), daughter of U.S. President Barack Obama.
- Malia (singer) (born 1978), Malawian vocalist
- Francisco Jesús Pérez Malia or Francis (born 1981), Spanish footballer
- Malians (Greek tribe), in Ancient Greece
- Malia (bird), a passerine bird endemic to Sulawesi
- Malia (canoe), a Hawaiian-style wooden racing canoe
- "Malia" (song), an 1887 song by Paolo Tosti
- Malta Library and Information Association (MaLIA), a member of the International Federation of Library Associations
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Malia.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.