Amjad Ali Noon
His father Malik Anwer Ali Noon (1924 – 12 September 2014) mostly had lived in their hometown village Ali Pur Noon during his lifetime. The Noon family has 27 villages in Bhalwal Tehsil: Nurpur Noon, Sultan Pur Noon and Sardar Pur Noon, among others. Malik Feroz Khan Noon ex-Prime Minister of Pakistan was also a prominent member of the Noon family.
Amjad Ali Noon got his early education from the prestigious Aitchison College and his bachelor's degree from the Forman Christian College, Lahore. He has studied the Law and has attended in his capacity as a member of the District Government, the National Institute of Public Administration (Pakistan) (NIPA), Lahore, and the National Defence University, Pakistan in Islamabad.
At the age of 34, Noon was the youngest High Commissioner of Pakistan to Kenya. He was also Ambassador Extraordinary and Plenipotentiary of Pakistan to Rwanda, Ethiopia and Uganda under the Pakistan Peoples Party (PPP) government of Benazir Bhutto (1989–90).
Amjad Ali Noon served as the Zila Nazim Sargodha (District Governor) in 2002. At the launching ceremony of the Sargodha Transport Network, he stated that the district government had fulfilled a promise of providing cheap transport facility to the public.
- Sargodha Transport Network launched Dawn (newspaper), Published 20 June 2002, Retrieved 31 May 2018
- Profile of Amjad Ali Noon on cnn.com website Published 21 July 2014, Retrieved 31 May 2018
- Veteran politician Anwar Noon is no more Dawn (newspaper), Published 13 September 2014, Retrieved 31 May 2018
- Profile of Malik Amjad Ali Noon- Portland Indymedia Published 25 August 2007, Retrieved 31 May 2018
- Wapda, Met Office asked to determine causes of flood The Nation (newspaper), Published 3 October 2010, Retrieved 31 May 2018
- Malik Amjad for proactive role of PMIC, Grievances Wing Associated Press of Pakistan website, Archived from the original on 19 January 2016, Retrieved 31 May 2018
- Amir, Nasir in Chief of Army Staff Squash final The Nation (newspaper), Published 22 April 2012, Retrieved 31 May 2018
- Junior Squash Championship reaches quarters Pakistan Today (newspaper), Published 5 February 2011, Retrieved 31 May 2018
- Gondale, ji. "Malik Amjad Ali Noon Who Likes Pervaiz Musharaf 's Policies". NYC Independent Media Center.
- "Ali Pur Noon".