|Other names||Gitana 16|
|Designer(s)||VPLP design, Guillaume Verdier|
The boat served as a transport vessel for Swedish climate activist Greta Thunberg, who sailed across the North Atlantic Ocean from Plymouth to New York City in August 2019 without causing carbon dioxide emissions during the voyage. The trip was led by Boris Herrmann. Thunberg's crossing of the Atlantic started on 14 August 2019, and concluded on 28 August.
- "Malizia II - Yacht Club de Monaco". IMOCO. Archived from the original on 2 September 2019. Retrieved 2 September 2019.
- "The Yacht". Boris Herrmann Racing.
- Justine Calma (28 August 2019). "Greta Thunberg wraps up 15-day carbon-free voyage to New York City". The Verge.
|Wikimedia Commons has media related to Malizia II.|
- Team Malizia II, official website
- Live-tracking During Greta Thunberg's crossing of the Atlantic, August 2019