Mall Vaasma (February 22, 1945 – December 4, 2009) was one of Estonia's top mycologists. She graduated from the University of Tartu in 1974 with a degree in botany. After her graduation, she worked as a senior lab assistant for Department of Mycology at the Estonian Institute of Zoology and Botany from 1973  and at the Natural History Museum of the University of Tartu from 2008 until her death in 2009 after being struck by a car while crossing the road. She also co-authored a number of works on mushrooms.
- "Research and teaching staff". Retrieved 2009-12-16.[dead link]
- "Mall Vaasma". Estonian Research Portal. Retrieved 2009-12-16.
- Photo at Looduskalender (Estonian)
- News of her death on eElurikkus (Estonian)
- News of her death on Postimees, December 7, 2009 (Estonian)
|This Estonia-related article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|