|Opening date||June 12, 2008|
|Developer||Miller Developments & Chapman Taylor|
|Owner||Aspius Immobilien Holding International GmbH|
|No. of stores and services||150|
|Total retail floor area||33,000 m²|
|No. of floors||5|
|Parking||760 underground on 3 decks & outdoor parking|
Mall Varna is a shopping mall in Varna, Bulgaria, which was opened on June 12, 2008. It is located on the intersection of the Boulevards Vladislav Varnenchik & Hristo Smirnenski and it was built at a cost of € 120 million. Mall Varna's construction took two years.
The mall has:
- 70,000 total built-up area
- 33,000 sq. m total shopping area
- 2,000 sq. m Supermarket Piccadilly
- 2 floors with fashion shops (including Kenvelo, New Yorker, Nike, Adidas, Puma, Camper, Lee Cooper, Sprider, Esprit, Le Coq Sportif & more.)
- 8 cinema halls with 1300 seats Cinema Complex Arena
- 10 bowling lanes, 3D Cinema and Sega Games, restaurants, coffee shops and chains including Burger King, McDonald's, Kentucky Fried Chicken and Subway.
- 800 sq. m Children entertainment center Capella Play