Mall of Lahore
|لاہور خریداری مرکز|
|Location||Lahore, Punjab, Pakistan|
|Address||172 Tufail Road|
|Management||Ahmed Ali Riaz Malik|
|Total retail floor area||60,000 m2 (650,000 sq ft)|
|No. of floors||3|
The Mall of Lahore (Urdu: لاہور خریداری مرکز, Lahor Khareedari Markaz), is a shopping mall,located in Lahore, Punjab, Pakistan. With an area of 60,000 square metres (650,000 square feet), and over 70 stores, it is one of the largest shopping malls in Pakistan. The mall was constructed by the Bahria. The Chief Executive Officer of this mall is Ali Ahmad Riaz Malik.
- Saira Agha (16 December 2017). "The rising trend of the mall culture in Pakistan - top seven malls of Lahore". Daily Times (newspaper). Retrieved 29 January 2018.
- "Mall of Lahore at Park Lane Tower of Bahria Town, Lahore". Retrieved 29 January 2018.
- "Mall of Lahore, Cantonment". lahore360.com website. Retrieved 29 January 2018.
- Mall Of Lahore – another Hub of designers Fashion Central website, Published 22 January 2009, Retrieved 29 January 2018
- "About Mall of Lahore". Retrieved 29 January 2018.
- Infashion: Ensemble assembly Dawn (newspaper), Published 13 September 2009, Retrieved 29 January 2018
- "Winter festival at the Mall of Lahore". Pakistan Today (newspaper). 31 December 2011. Retrieved 29 January 2018.
- Beauty 101 at Mall of Lahore The Express Tribune (newspaper), Published 25 May 2011, Retrieved 29 January 2018
- Mall of Lahore Bahria Town.com website, Retrieved 29 January 2018
|This article about Lahore is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|