Mall of Lahore
|This article needs additional citations for verification. (February 2012) (Learn how and when to remove this template message)|
- Not to be confused with The Mall, Lahore.
|Address||Park Lane Tower, 172 Tufail Road, Lahore Cantonment.|
|Total retail floor area||60,000 m2 (650,000 sq ft)|
The Mall of Lahore is a large, state-of-the-art multi-purpose shopping mall complex in Lahore, Punjab, Pakistan consisting of a wide range of designer brand outlets. With an area of 60,000 square metres (650,000 square feet), and over 70 stores, it is one of the largest shopping complex in Lahore and also one of Pakistan's largest. The shopping centre is a project of the real estate company Bahria Town. The Chief Executive Officer of this mall is Ali Ahmad Riaz Malik. Security is tightly maintained. It also is home to Green Valley Hypermarket.
- "Park Lane Tower". Retrieved 17 December 2015.
- "Mall of Lahore, Cantt". Retrieved 17 December 2015.
- Mall Of Lahore – another Hub of designers at Fashion Central
- "About Mall of Lahore". Retrieved 17 December 2015.
- Infashion: Ensemble assembly
- "Winter festival at the Mall of Lahore". Retrieved 17 December 2015.
- Beauty 101, Express Tribune
- Mall of Lahore at Bahria Town.com
|This article about Lahore is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|