Mall of Louisiana
The Boulevard, an extension to the mall
|Location||Baton Rouge, Louisiana|
|Developer||Jim Wilson & Associates|
|Management||Brookfield Properties Retail Group|
|Owner||Brookfield Properties Retail Group|
|Architect||Crawford McWilliams Hatcher|
|No. of stores and services||180|
|No. of anchor tenants||4|
|Total retail floor area||1,558,834 square feet (144,820.4 m2)|
|No. of floors||2|
The Mall of Louisiana is a mid-scale shopping mall in Baton Rouge, Louisiana, between I-10 and Bluebonnet Blvd. It is the largest mall in Louisiana and contains the second largest indoor carousel in the world. Along with The Mall at Cortana, it is one of two regional malls in Baton Rouge.
The anchor stores of the mall are Dillard's, J. C. Penney, Macy's, and Sears, Roebuck and Company. The Boulevard is an unenclosed area of the mall that opened in 2008. Retailers and eateries include: Apple Inc., Ann Taylor, Ann Taylor Loft, BJ's Brewhouse, Chico's, Soma Intimates, C&J Clark, L'Occitane en Provence, Jos. A. Bank, Pottery Barn, Select Comfort, Sephora, Red Robin, and Menchie's.
The mall was built in 1997 by Jim Wilson & Associates.
In 2008, an unenclosed area called The Boulevard and a 10-tenant power center were constructed as additions to the mall.
- "Mall of Louisiana". Brookfield Properties Retail Group.
- "Things to do in Baton Rouge". Crown Plaza Baton Rouge.
- "Dillard's, Inc. Purchases McRae's Store at The Mall of Louisiana from Belk" (Press release). Business Wire. August 18, 2005.
- "AMC Mall of Louisiana 15".
- Miller, Ben (October 16, 2014). "Nordstrom to open new Rack stores in N.Y., La". American City Business Journals.
- Schmaltz, Trey (March 2, 2017). "HH Gregg closing Mall of La. location". WBRZ-TV.
- Thomas, Rachael (November 21, 2017). "Three new tenants coming to Mall of Louisiana". WAFB.
- Nakamoto, Chris (January 15, 2018). "Additional stores closed, more to close at Mall of Louisiana". WBRZ-TV.
- Casserleigh, Bess (June 22, 2018). "New entertainment venue set to open at Mall of Louisiana in 2019". WBRZ-TV.
- Nakamoto, Chris (November 28, 2018). "Baton Rouge getting its first H&M store at Mall of Louisiana". WBRZ-TV.