From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Malla may refer to:
- Malla (India), an ancient dynasty in India, one of the sixteen Mahajanapadas
- Malla (Nepal), a dynasty in Nepal
- Malla, Barcelona, a municipality in Catalonia
- Malla, Estonia, a village in Estonia
- Mallabhum, a former kingdom in West Bengal
- Malla or Magdalena Rudenschöld, a Swedish conspirator
- Malla Silfverstolpe, a Swedish salon hostess
- Mallas - People who practicing Malla-yuddha, Indian wrestling
- Malla (film), a 2004 Kannada film
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Malla.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.