From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
(Redirected from Mallas)
Malas may refer to:
- Malas (Ayurveda) -- the waste products of the body in Ayurveda
- Mohammad Malas, a prominent Syrian filmmaker
- Stavros Malas, a Cypriot politician
- Mala (caste)
- malas are, in Indian religions, the three bondages (anava, karma, and maya) which limit the soul in earthly incarnation
- Malas River, river in Papua New Guinea
- A facet in Ultima Online
- Ewa Malas-Godlewska Polish opera singer (soprano)
- Malas, Albania
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Malas.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.