From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
A mallet is a kind of hammer.
Mallet may also refer to:
- Mallet (surname)
- Mallet percussion, a percussion instrument
- Percussion mallet, to strike or beat a percussion instrument
- Mallet (crater), a moon feature
- Mallet locomotive, a specific type of steam locomotive
- Mallet Assembly, an autonomous honors program at the University of Alabama
- Mallet (software project), a collection of java code for natural language processing tasks
- Mallet, alternative term for marlock, a shrubby or small-tree form of Eucalyptus
- Mallet, a common placeholder name for an attacker in computer security, see Alice and Bob
- Curry Mallet, England
- Shepton Mallet, England
- Mallet Ranch, a historic ranch in Texas, USA.
- Mallett, a surname
- Mullet (disambiguation)
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Mallet.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.