From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
(Redirected from Mallia)
Malia can refer to :
- Malia, Crete, a town on the north coast of Crete
- Malia, Cyprus, a village in southern Cyprus
- Malia or Maliya, a taluk(a) (administrative division) and former princely state in the west of Saurashtra peninsula in Gujarat, western India
- Malia, Iran, a village
- Malians (Greek tribe), in Ancient Greece
- Liz Malia, American politician
- Martin Malia (1924–2004), American historian specializing in Russian history
- Malia Hosaka (born 1969), American professional wrestler
- Malia Jones (born 1977), American model and surfer
- Malia Scotch Marmo, American screenwriter
- Malia Metella (born 1982), French Olympian swimmer
- Malia Obama (born 1998), daughter of U.S. President Barack Obama.
- Malia (singer), a Malawian vocalist
- Francis (footballer) (born 1981), full name Francisco Jesús Pérez Malia, Spanish footballer
- Malia (bird), a passerine bird endemic to Sulawesi
- Malia (Hawaiian canoe)
- "Malia" (song), art song by Paolo Tosti 1887
- MALIA Malta Library and Information Association
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Malia.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.