Mallika Chopra (born July 24, 1971) is an American author, meditation teacher, motivational speaker, and businesswoman. She is the author of four books, and the founder of Intent.com, a website focused on personal, social and worldwide wellness. With her father, Deepak Chopra, and her brother, Gotham Chopra, she co-founded the YouTube channel The Chopra Well.
Chopra, the daughter of Deepak Chopra, grew up in Lincoln, Massachusetts, United States, and attended Concord Academy in nearby Concord, MA. She has a Bachelor of Arts from Brown University, and an MBA from Kellogg School of Management. She also holds an Masters degree in Psychology and Education from Columbia University.
She is the founder and CEO of Intent.com, a lifestyle website. It was created to use social media to connect people from around the world to improve their own lives, their communities and the planet.
Earlier in 2000, she had co-founded the dotcom mypotential.com along with her father Deepak Chopra. She is also the president of Chopra Media LLC and sits in the board of directors of Liquid Comics (previously known as Virgin Comics). She also blogs for Beliefnet and Huffington Post.
She has taught at events like TedXBerkeley, Ideacity, Business Innovation Factory, the Green Festivals, LOHAS, The California Women's Conference, The Prevention R3 Conference, and many more. 
Her varied background includes launching the Heal The World Foundation in the 1990s with Michael Jackson, being part of the initial team to re-launch MTV in India, and serving as a Health Ambassador for the Pepsi Refresh Everything Project in the US – an initiative that gave millions of dollars to individuals, non-profits and companies to for projects in their communities. Mallika is also co-founder of The Chopra Well, a YouTube channel she launched with her brother, Gotham Chopra, and father, Deepak Chopra.
Chopra has two daughters.
Her first two books, 100 Promises To My Baby and 100 Questions From My Child, have been translated and sold in dozens of countries worldwide.
- "Mallika Chopra, Intent". www.mallikachopra.com. Retrieved 2020-03-05.
- "Mallika Chopra | parliamentofreligions.org". parliamentofreligions.org. Retrieved 2020-03-04.
- Bronner, Sasha (2015-06-15). "What Deepak Chopra Taught His Daughter About Leading A More Meaningful Life". HuffPost. Retrieved 2020-03-04.
- Robinson, Tennille (2011-11-29). "Mallika Chopra on Harnessing the Power of Intent". Inc.com. Retrieved 2020-03-05.
- Khurana, Suanshu (24 February 2009). "Child's Play". Indian Express. Retrieved 2010-02-04.
- West, Nancy Shohet (29 May 2007). "Her kids' questions helped reveal answers". Boston Globe. Retrieved 2010-02-04.
- "Former Times Publisher Named CEO of Chopra Site". Los Angeles Times. 29 July 2000. Retrieved 2010-02-04.
- Sharma, Gitanjali (11 March 2007). "A mother's word". The jkjjjj Tribune. Retrieved 2010-02-04.
- "The Chopra Well | HuffPost". www.huffpost.com. Retrieved 2020-03-04.
- "Salt Lake 2015 Parliament". parliamentofreligions.org. Retrieved 2020-03-04.
- "About Mallika".
- "Mallika Chopra talks 'Living With Intent' and balancing priorities". Los Angeles Times. 2015-04-18. Retrieved 2020-03-04.
- "Just-Breathe". www.amazon.com. Retrieved 2020-03-04.
- Schreffler, Laura (August 29, 2018). "Mallika Chopra Shares 7 Easy Ways to Practice Living in the Moment". hauteliving.com. Retrieved 2020-03-05.
- 100 promises to my baby. Emmaus, Pa.: Rodale Press. 2005. ISBN 978-1-59486-129-1. OCLC 57007749.
100 Promises to my baby.
- 100 questions from my child. New York, NY: Rodale Press. 2007. ISBN 978-1-59486-600-5. OCLC 80019848.
- Living With Intent: My Somewhat Messy Journey to Purpose, Peace and Joy. Harmony. 2015.
- Just Breathe: Meditation, Mindfulness, Movement, and More. Running Press Kids. 2018. ISBN 978-0762491582