This article has multiple issues. Please help improve it or discuss these issues on the talk page. (Learn how and when to remove these template messages)(Learn how and when to remove this template message)
Mallika Chopra (born July 24, 1971) is an American author and businesswoman.
Chopra, the daughter of Deepak Chopra, grew up in Lincoln, Massachusetts, United States. She graduated[when?] from Concord Academy, Brown University, and Kellogg School of Management. She is the founder and CEO of Intent.com, a lifestyle dotcom. Earlier in 2000, she had co-founded the dotcom mypotential.com along with her father Deepak Chopra. She is also the president of Chopra Media LLC and sits in the board of directors of Liquid Comics (previously known as Virgin Comics). She also blogs for Beliefnet and Huffington Post.
Chopra has two daughters.
Mallika Chopra is a mother, media entrepreneur, and published author. She is the founder of Intent.com, a website focused on personal, social and global wellness. Her intent is to harness the power of social media to connect people from around the world to improve their own lives, their communities and the planet.
Her books, "100 Promises To My Baby" and "100 Questions From My Child", have been translated and sold in dozens of countries worldwide. Her varied background includes launching the Heal The World Foundation in the 1990s with Michael Jackson, being part of the initial team to re-launch MTV in India, and serving as a Health Ambassador for the Pepsi Refresh Everything Project in the US – an initiative that gave millions of dollars to individuals, non-profits and companies to for projects in their communities. Mallika is also the founder of The Chopra Well, a premiere YouTube channel, she launched with her brother, Gotham Chopra, and father, Deepak Chopra.
Mallika has taught at events like TedXBerkeley, Ideacity, Business Innovation Factory, the Green Festivals, LOHAS, The California Women's Conference, The Prevention R3 Conference, and many more. Mallika has a Bachelor of Arts from Brown University, and MBA from Kellogg Business School.
Mallika's new book, "Living With Intent: My Somewhat Messy Journey to Purpose, Peace, and Joy", was to have been released in April 2015.
- Khurana, Suanshu (24 February 2009). "Child's Play". Indian Express. Retrieved 2010-02-04.
- West, Nancy Shohet (29 May 2007). "Her kids' questions helped reveal answers". Boston Globe. Retrieved 2010-02-04.
- "Former Times Publisher Named CEO of Chopra Site". Los Angeles Times. 29 July 2000. Retrieved 2010-02-04.
- Sharma, Gitanjali (11 March 2007). "A mother's word". The jkjjjj Tribune. Retrieved 2010-02-04.
- "About Mallika".
- 100 promises to my baby. Emmaus, Pa.: Rodale Press. 2005. ISBN 978-1-59486-129-1. OCLC 57007749.
- 100 questions from my child. New York, NY: Rodale Press. 2007. ISBN 978-1-59486-600-5. OCLC 80019848.