||This biography of a living person needs additional citations for verification. (April 2009) (Learn how and when to remove this template message)|
Mallory Snyder (born January 7, 1984) is an American model best known for her participation on MTV's reality television program The Real World: Paris and her work as a swimsuit model for Sports Illustrated.
The Real World: Paris
Snyder first appeared in the public eye when she appeared as a cast member on The Real World: Paris, which aired in 2003. Snyder was known on the show as a virgin who gave up her soccer scholarship at Iowa State University to participate in the taping of the show. Snyder's looks gained the attention of the males in the house, especially Adam King and Ace Amerson, the latter whom she eventually dated.
Upon returning from Paris, Snyder decided to try modeling and almost immediately found success, appearing in the 2005 and 2006 Sports Illustrated magazine’s annual swimsuit issue. She has also modeled for the Abercrombie & Fitch and J.Crew clothing lines in addition to a 2006 appearance in Self magazine.
- Real World/Road Rules Challenge: The Inferno (2004)
- French Kissing and Telling: The Real World Paris Reunion (2003)
- The Real World: Paris (2003)
- Lee, Amber. "4. Mallory Snyder". Bleacher Report. November 17, 2011
- Brooks, Chad (June 4, 2003). "Palatine native finds 'Real World'". Chicago Daily Herald (All ed.). p. 18.
- "'Shore' sweethearts, in name only". ESPN.com.
- Ryan Pienciaki, Elaine Aradillas and Paul Chi. "The Real World: Where Are They Now?". People. Vol. 70. No. 7. August 18, 2008
- Mallory Snyder at the Fashion Model Directory
- Sports Illustrated Swimsuit Gallery, 2006
- Sports Illustrated Swimsuit Gallery, 2005
- Mallory Snyder Photo Gallery at Askmen.com
|This biography article about a United States model is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|