|This article is missing information about Malta–Soviet relations and alleged Russian interference in the 2017 Maltese election. (May 2017)|
Malta–Russia relations refers to bilateral foreign relations between Malta and Russia. Malta has an embassy in Moscow and an honorary consulate in Saint Petersburg. Russia has an embassy in San Ġwann and cultural centre in Valletta.
- Denaro, Victor F. (1961). "More houses in Valletta" (PDF). Melita Historica. 3 (2): 5–6. Archived from the original (PDF) on 23 March 2016. p. 9.
- Bonello, Giovanni (2000). "New Light on Majmuna's Tombstone" (PDF). Histories of Malta: Deceptions and Perceptions. Fondazzjoni Patrimonju Malti. 1: 10–11. Archived from the original (PDF) on 17 July 2014.
- Coordination Board of Russian Compatriots in Malta
- Maltese representations in Russia
- Russian embassy in San Ġwann
|This Malta-related article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|
|This Russia-related article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|