Jump to navigation Jump to search
Maluku may refer to:
- Maluku Islands, an archipelago that is part of Indonesia
- Maluku (province), a province of Indonesia comprising the central and southern parts of the archipelago
- North Maluku, a province of Indonesia comprising the northern parts of the archipelago
- Republic of South Maluku, 1950s insurgency in central Maluku Province and its government in exile
- Maluku, Kinshasa, a commune in Kinshasa, Democratic Republic of the Congo
- Central Maluku languages, a group of fifty Austronesian languages
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Maluku.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.