Description & uses
The 'Evereste' crabapple flowers in spring, producing a large number of flowers. The flowers are 5 cm (2 in) in width. When the flowers are buds the petals are red, but when the flowers open the petals are white with a pink tint.
'Evereste' crabapple grows best in moderately moist, well drained soil. It prefers full sun, but tolerates partial shade. This species is disease resistant, and also tolerates pollution.
- M. Duron (1984), "In vitro propagation of the ornamental INRA®Malus × Perpetu® 'Evereste'", Scientia Horticulturae, 22 (1–2): 133–137, doi:10.1016/0304-4238(84)90093-1
- Kordes Jungpflanzen Archived December 19, 2014, at the Wayback Machine
- Royal Horticultural Society
- DeepDale Trees
- Ash Ridge Trees
- "C&O Nursery - OTHER VARIETIES". Archived from the original on 2018-09-09. Retrieved 2023-01-03.
- "Awards list of RHS". Archived from the original on 2015-07-23. Retrieved 2014-12-19.