From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up malus in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Malus, the apples, is a genus of about 30–35 species of small deciduous trees or shrubs in the family Rosaceae, including most importantly the domesticated Orchard or Table Apple.
Malus may also refer to:
- Bonus-Malus, a scheme of reward and punishment
- Malus (constellation), an asterism that was part of the Argo Navis constellation
- Étienne-Louis Malus (1775–1812), French officer, engineer, physicist, and mathematician
- Malus (Castlevania), a young boy who is the reincarnation of Dracula in the video games Castlevania and Castlevania: Legacy of Darkness
- Edward Malus, played by Nicolas Cage, the protagonist of The Wicker Man
- Karl Malus, M.D., a fictional villain from Marvel Comics
- The Malus, a monster appearing in the Doctor Who story "The Awakening"
- The Malus, a playable race in the computer game O.R.B: Off-World Resource Base
- Malus, the sixteenth and final Colossus in Shadow of the Colossus
- Malus Code, a Japanese visual novel like game.
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Malus.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.