From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Place of origin||United Kingdom|
|Region or state||Malvern, Worcestershire|
|Main ingredients||Apples or other seasonal fruit, custard|
|Cookbook: Malvern pudding Media: Malvern pudding|
Malvern pudding is a traditional pudding from the English town of Malvern in Worcestershire. It is a baked dish made with apples or other seasonal fruit and custard although variations exist.
- Information Britain Retrieved 5 June 2010
- BBC Hereford and Worcester Retrieved 5 June 2010
- Lifestylefood.com Retrieved 5 June 2010
- TheFold.com Retrieved 5 June 2010
- Greenchronicle.com Retrieved 5 June 2010
- Great British Puddings.com Retrieved 12 May 2012
- Wainwright, Martin, 24 July 2006. "Chips are down for Britain's classic dishes" (The Guardian). Retrieved 5 July 2010.
|This food-related article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|