Malvika Subba during the beauty pageant of Mr and Miss Australia Nepal held in Sydney.
|Born||Malvika Subba (Limbu)
|Occupation||Model, actress, social activist, television personality, entrepreneur|
|Height||1.68 m (5 ft 6 in)|
Malvika Subba (Nepali: माल्बिका सुब्बा) is a Nepalese media personality, beauty queen, actress, television host, social activist and entrepreneur. She graduated from Pokhara University with Masters in Mass Communication and Journalism.
At the age of 21, Malvika was crowned as Miss Nepal 2002, ever since then she has worked for Call Kantipur as TV host in Kantipur Television. In 2008, she worked for Voice of India, MTV EXIT as the Ambassador for Human Trafficking Subba has also been associated with Youth SpokesPerson for Action Aid's Hunger Free Campaign, HIV/AIDS Youth Leader by UNICEF and worked with Shangrila Housing as Sales and Marketing Manager in 2009–2011.
From April to October 2011, she worked as the chief editor for one of Nepal's leading fashion and lifestyle magazine, Navyaata. In 2011, Subba established her own retail clothing store with in-house designers. She is the Co-Founder and Creative Director of House of Alternative Apparel also known as HAA  and Himalayan Climate Initiative (HCI).
In 2014, Valentine especial interview was done watch the link.
In 2015, she is the host and head judge of the third season of Mega Model.
- http://malvikasubba.com/ About Malvika Subba
- Malvika Subba. eNasha.com. Retrieved on 2016-12-19.
- Malvika Leaves Call Kantipur. malvikasubba.com
- Nepal | U.S. Agency for International Development. Nepal.usaid.gov (2016-04-25). Retrieved on 2016-12-19.
- CS : CyberSansar.com - I play the protagonist's Mother : Malvika Subba. CyberSansar.com (2008-04-29). Retrieved on 2016-12-19.
- Navyaata Magazine
- Valentine Especial: Malvika Subba and Riyaj | Naya Videos. Nayavideo24.blogspot.pt (1981-07-19). Retrieved on 2016-12-19.
|Wikimedia Commons has media related to Malvika Subba.|
|Awards and achievements|
|Miss Nepal World
|This Nepalese biographical article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|
|This biography article about an Asian contestant in a beauty pageant is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|