From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up Malvinas or islas Malvinas in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Malvinas is the Spanish name for the Falkland Islands, an archipelago in the south Atlantic Ocean.
Malvinas or Malvinas Islands may also refer to:
- Malvinas Islands (Chile), a group of islands in the General Carrera Lake, Chile
- Malvinas Day, a public holiday in Argentina
- Malvinas Current, an Atlantic current which is also known as the Falkland Current
- Estadio Islas Malvinas, home ground of Buenos Aires's All Boys club
- Malvinas Argentinas Partido, Buenos Aires Province, Argentina
- Malvinas Argentinas, Córdoba, a municipality in Argentina
- "March of the Malvinas", an Argentine song composed in 1939
- Rosario – Islas Malvinas International Airport, Rosario, Argentina
- Malvina (disambiguation)
- Malvinas Argentinas (disambiguation)
- All pages beginning with "Malvinas"
- All pages with titles containing Malvinas
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Malvinas.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.