Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up Malvinas or islas Malvinas in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Malvinas is the Spanish name for the Falkland Islands, an archipelago in the south Atlantic Ocean.
Malvinas, Malvinas Islands or Islas Malvinas may also refer to:
- Malvinas Islands (Chile), a group of islands in the General Carrera Lake, Chile
- Malvinas Day, a public holiday in Argentina
- Malvinas Current, an Atlantic current which is also known as the Falkland Current
- Estadio Islas Malvinas, home ground of Buenos Aires's All Boys club
- HMS Tiger Bay, a vessel of the Royal Navy until 1986, formerly PNA Islas Malvinas of the Argentine Naval Prefectureas
- Malvinas Argentinas Partido, Buenos Aires Province, Argentina
- Malvinas Argentinas, Córdoba, a municipality in Argentina
- "March of the Malvinas", an Argentine song composed in 1939
- Rosario – Islas Malvinas International Airport, Rosario, Argentina
- Las Malvinas Airport, an airport in Peru
- Malvina (disambiguation)
- Malvinas Argentinas (disambiguation)
- All pages beginning with "Malvinas"
- All pages with a title containing Malvinas
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Malvinas.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.