Malviya Nagar (Jaipur)
This article has multiple issues. Please help improve it or discuss these issues on the talk page. (Learn how and when to remove these template messages)(Learn how and when to remove this template message)
Malviya Nagar is an affluent region in south Jaipur, Rajasthan and is close to Durgapura, Jawahar Nagar, Jagatpura and Sanganer. It is named after the noted freedom fighter Madan Mohan Malviya. It is also one of the constituencies of Jaipur District.
The region is a buzzing commercial center with many industrial and commercial units. The place has its share of excellent schools, colleges, hospitals, multiplexes and malls which cater to the whole city.
- Malviya Industrial Area
Best Ward 39
- Jitendra Lakhwani s/o K.L lakhwani 2/105 M L, Jaipur 302017
- Gaurav Tower, Jaipur(GT)
- World Trade Park, Jaipur(baltared park)
- Hotel Clarks Amer
Malviya Nagar is well connected through the public transport system. Also, the Jaipur International Airport Terminal 2 for domestic flights is within 5–10 minutes drive from most parts of the region.
- St. Anselm's Pink City Sr. Sec. School
- Gyan Vihar School
- Jaipuriya Vidyalaya
- Kendriya Vidyalaya
- lekha commerce classes
- Aadrsh Vidhya Mandir sec. 3.
- St Edmunds school Malviya Nagar Jaipur
- World Trade Park, Jaipur
- Apex Hospital, a multi-speciality ISO 9001 certified hospital
- Jaipur Calgary Eye Hospital
- Fortis Escorts, a multi-super-speciality hospital
- Hotel Clarks Amer, Jaipur, an ISO 9001:2000 accredited hotel.
- Birla Institute of Technology, Jaipur